– sampling phase issue is fixed. No need to fiddle with it anymore.
– My monitor syncs much faster to the optimized 256×240 mode and red sync warning led does not turn on anymore.
– Optimized modes show the image too far to the right. need to increase h.backporch ~11 compared to original firmware.
– Nintendo64 now needs 270deg instead of 90deg in optimized mode.
– I noticed the flickering pixels sometimes in linex3 too
– With samplerate 682 h.active 512 linex2 mode for SNES the filters didnt seem to work.
I like the lq filter the most. eagle indeed does not look so good.