Well I figured out the general cause for the issue, although am still not clear on the exact cause. I moved some cables around amongst the various splitters and switchers I have in my a/v i/o chain. I had somehow achieved what I was trying to do, but by connecting cables in a different configuration than I thought I had. I believe the OSSC HDMI out was simultaneously connected in the chain as an input and an output. Not sure how that would result in the device being powered via its HDMI output…if someone has a detailed explanation, I am interested to know.
|__gads||1 year 24 days|
|IDE||1 year 24 days|
|wp_woocommerce_session_9cc3598a6315be16da4f85bb374cf6a5||2 days||No description|