Reply To: [Help] No image but Sync with SEGA Megadrive and MultiMega

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Discussion and support [Help] No image but Sync with SEGA Megadrive and MultiMega Reply To: [Help] No image but Sync with SEGA Megadrive and MultiMega

PX2
Participant

I’m back with still the same support request…

I haven’t got any time to try out / play with settings and consoles since beginning of May.
This weekend I got to get a part of my consoles (some Nintendo models) delivered home, so I thought it would be a good way to check if the OSSC works with those.

Unfotunately I have the exact same result… Sync and Audio but no video.|
I decided to remove all components between the OSSC and the diffeerent screens I tested and still I can’t make it work for any console.

As a refreshner:
I get to see the “test” screen (grey window) when I start the OSSC, but as soon as I select “input 1”, I can hear the music of the game but get no image at all.
As addition to the aforementioned consoles (Sega PowerBase, Sega Master System II, Sega MegaDrive 1) I tested with the European Super Nintendo and N64 I have and really can’t get it to work. I tried on a classic (cathodic) TV, and then all consoles worked.

When I try to connect the Super Nintendo I get following on the OSSC screen:
AV1: RGBS 312P 15.59KHz 49.99Hz but no image. How is it possible that I can’t get the video if the OSSC is synced?!
I’ve tried several screen (via HDMI) tried DVI format and other settings, but really nothing works.

So I got to a stage of irritation/frustration by this OSSC.
Can someone help with some debugging?