Reply To: Need help getting a picture from my CPS2 games

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Discussion and support Need help getting a picture from my CPS2 games Reply To: Need help getting a picture from my CPS2 games

grafik__
Participant

I thought that might be an issue so I sent a couple B-boards to my buddy and he confirmed them as working on his cabinet setup (and sent me photos of them running). Those particular boards were decrypted with no battery. I have another board that still has a battery and that one is giving me the same solid color result on my display. So I don’t think it’s the B-boards. I’ve now tested 5 B boards with the same result and two A boards.

Being that I’ve never run a CPS2 board successfully I wonder if I’m doing something terribly ignorant. From what I understand the B-boards fits onto the A-board. Simple as that right? Considering what Marqs said perhaps more pressure needs to be applied to get a good connection between the two boards? I doubt this is the case but being that I’m a CPS2 virgin I might as well throw out the question 🙂

I’d really like to upload some pics to give more context, but I’ll have to wait until I have a bit of free time to setup everything again later this week. Will keep you guys posted!