Reply To: Dreamcast with OSSC + Toro RGB: fuzzy image

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Discussion and support Dreamcast with OSSC + Toro RGB: fuzzy image Reply To: Dreamcast with OSSC + Toro RGB: fuzzy image

KentaZX
Participant

@Nmalinoski, I rather use AV1 since im getting audio from there at least. but i ever knew i was SUPPOSED to flip the switch back to 15KHz after the sega logo. I will test again with this and report back to see if this changes anything. (the ossc been reporting 524p) so it wasn’t on 480 i)

EDIT: flipping that switch with AV1 made no difference, and AV3 just doesn’t give out any signal.

@BuckoA51
I’ve been checking that thread out too, but my VGA wasn’t sharp as his VGA example though. Also I thought passthrough wouldn’t lag either, but when i was playing sonic adventure, i’ve felt a slight bit of lag when making Sonic jump and move around. in 2x, I didn’t feel any lag.

ALSO, I’ve been testing with Soul Calibur, sonic adventure and chu chu rocket. Do those games have anything to do with my issue?

UPDATE: Okay I’m just gonna upload two screenshots, the first is using VGA(AV3) and the second is using AV1/RGB scart:

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

do these look alright? can they be improved? is that how they’re supposed to look?