Reply To: Atari 130XE with VBXE upgrade?

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Discussion and support Atari 130XE with VBXE upgrade? Reply To: Atari 130XE with VBXE upgrade?

Marlin Followell
Participant

OK, I need a little help here. I have ST high resolution displaying on my monitor. I have Allow upsample2x turned on, so the lines are gone and the picture looks pretty good. The problem is that the screen is off-center and the top and right are cut-off. I see that slaapliedje said he adjusted made adjustments to H.Active and V.Active and changed the H and V Synclean and Backporch to move the screen up / down and left / right, but I can’t find where to do this.

I mean, I see those options under Adv. Timing, but they appear for each of 29 different resolutions, and I have no idea which one to adjust. I’m using Line2x mode with high resolution and my monitor says the resolution is 1280×768. I don’t see a resolution in Adv. Timing that equates to this. I’ve tried modifying the settings mentioned under any resolution listed that seems close, but nothing I do makes and difference in the image or its position on the screen.

Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong or where I should go to make these adjustments?

Thanks.

photo IMG-3206_zpsnu4xzatj.jpg