<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>VideoGamePerfection.com | Blade | Activity</title>
	<link>https://videogameperfection.com/members/blade/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://videogameperfection.com/members/blade/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Blade.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 07:22:44 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">778b4b2e7cca92f3ca03bcfd9ac32134</guid>
				<title>Blade replied to the topic Profile settings web app in the forum OSSC - Discussion and support</title>
				<link>https://videogameperfection.com/forums/topic/profile-settings-web-app/page/6/#post-69801</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Jun 2026 17:50:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Does that mean that the microsd has to remain in the OSSC?</p>
<p>And do I just copy the bin to the microsd or does it need to be loaded with balenetcher</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c509e35b9006e5c47a1107eaa24a4947</guid>
				<title>Blade replied to the topic Profile settings web app in the forum OSSC - Discussion and support</title>
				<link>https://videogameperfection.com/forums/topic/profile-settings-web-app/page/6/#post-69594</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 May 2026 15:59:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I saved my v121 profiles into a bin file</p>
<p>I have tried copying to a fat32 or exfat sd card and tried writing it with balenEtcher but the import settings option is nowhere to be found</p>
<p>How can I get all of my profiles imported into the OSSC with v121</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">776f547b4966a8a1631434a45652d7e1</guid>
				<title>Blade started the topic OSSC v121 and importing settings in the forum OSSC - Discussion and support</title>
				<link>https://videogameperfection.com/forums/topic/ossc-v121-and-importing-settings/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 May 2026 22:26:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi</p>
<p>I am running v121 of the firmware on my OSSC</p>
<p>I have updated all of my profiles using this site and I have saved the profiles.bin</p>
<p><a href="https://pbnl.byethost7.com/ossc/profiles/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://pbnl.byethost7.com/ossc/profiles/</a></p>
<p>I copied the profiles.bin to my microsd card and put it in my OSSC but I do not see import settings</p>
<p>What am I doing wrong?</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>