Thanks for your replies and suggestions.
At the moment I don’t have time to further check my ossc.
What I have already done now:
– re-check all soldering connections
– measured all voltages at the FPGA (did not have my fine Probe tips at hand, so i checked the voltages at the capacitors)
– measured frequency at the oscillator with the multimeter (oscilloscope and fine Probe tips are in the cellar)
– measured all resistors around the Ossi for correct values
– bought a terasic USB blaster, always got an error saying something about JTAG chain, but I never programmed a FPGA before, so maybe I am to stupid to use it
What is the correct behavior of the conf_done pins? Is there anything I can check with a scope?