Reply To: C64 PAL to RetroTINK to OSSC config?

NewHome Forums RetroTink 2 Products C64 PAL to RetroTINK to OSSC config? Reply To: C64 PAL to RetroTINK to OSSC config?

LordWinston
Participant

I’ve been experiencing exactly the same issues as @demloition did with the C64 Reloaded Mk2 with RetroTinkX2 + OSSC. The image is stable for around 30 seconds and then shimmers, I’ve tried changing the h.samplerate as suggested in the other thread but this does not make a difference.

I’ve connected up my LCD to ther Retrotink2X directly and I have a far more stable image but without the abilities of the OSSC which is somewhat highly desired. Also a really weird bug where if connected directly to RetroTink2X the sound only plays while I’m holding one of the RetroTink2X’s buttons down, however if connected to OSSC the sound plays perfectly.

Very annoying but if anyone has any further pointers I’d be glad to hear about them.

PS – Just noticed before posting this reply that according to the OSSC wiki this is known issue, see here -> http://junkerhq.net/xrgb/index.php?title=RetroTINK2X#RetroTINK_2X_and_OSSC