Reply To: OSSC won't sync with Taito Arkanoid 2 JAMMA arcade pcb :(

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Discussion and support OSSC won't sync with Taito Arkanoid 2 JAMMA arcade pcb :( Reply To: OSSC won't sync with Taito Arkanoid 2 JAMMA arcade pcb :(

jimbodeanny
Participant

It’s not being caused by my device(s), it happens the exact same way on both my capture card and TV. This issue doesn’t happen with any of my other arcade games that are connected on AV3 via VGA. It only happens with this game that’s running through AV1/SCART.

The input video is straight RGBS from the JAMMA PCB. Again, I’ve had no issues like this with other arcade PCBs, including JAMMA. It only happens with this game, but again…this is the only game that I have connected via AV1 since it doesn’t work with AV3.

It doesn’t look like a “shimmer” to me, but more like a frame is dropped as the scrolling text seems to jump every so often. If it is an issue from interlacing/deinterlacing, how would I fix it? On that note, how would I find out if it is an interlaced signal? The OSSC is running it in 240p and I typically use Line4x or 5x.