Reply To: OSSC disables my TV Zoom

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Discussion and support OSSC disables my TV Zoom Reply To: OSSC disables my TV Zoom

BuckoA51
Keymaster

I already read that kind of things about brightness and color calibrations but the truth is that the lines didn’t disappear at all and I’m kind of mad cause I bought the Voultars RGB bypass and ordered that modification because of the jailbars and shouldn’t be there right?

The RGB bypass can’t always eliminate the jailbars completely, usually it makes them significantly better though.

I changed the PSU also without difference and for the zooming with my TV I think I’m going to sacrifice the Lx5 mode to the Lx3 mode cause in Lx3 mode my TV showed the zooming options and also some color advantages but its so sad cause the Lx5 mode looks amazing… Very intrigued to know what causes the TV to not show this options at all, any help

Your TV can’t zoom 1080p most likely because it’s the native resolution. Such features in TVs tend to be quite basic and generally aren’t available to all screen modes.