Reply To: Video Recorder (RF Modulator) to Scart via RetroTink to OSCC to console

NewHome Forums OSSC, OSSC Pro and DExx-vd isl OSSC – Discussion and support Video Recorder (RF Modulator) to Scart via RetroTink to OSCC to console Reply To: Video Recorder (RF Modulator) to Scart via RetroTink to OSCC to console

ChrisK
Participant

I realise this, its annoying as I was getting a better signal on my projector prior to me changing the projector, but its displaying all other HDMI signals very clearly in HD (and my old projector was too), but this signal seems worse than it was before, so not sure why its worse now. I even tried two different video recorders and loads of fine tuning. I know the best route would be to get the console(s) converted, I do have a TV with both RF and Digital scanning and I get a far better picture on there with the console, I expect the projector is making it look worse over a TV pic.
Is it worth getting the Koryuu and what sort of % improvement would I get based on the cost? 1%? 5%? 10%?

Chris