Colecovision Secam PAL

NewHome Forums Repairs, Mods and Upgrades Colecovision Secam PAL

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Roger Panepinto
    Participant

Hey. I installed a rgb Mod V2 from videogameperfektion in my SECAM collecovision. The install was easy but the colors not correct. I Check all the Connections and all ok. The Cable i use is from my PCE, and there it worked Great. What can i do?

Roger Panepinto
    Participant

Picture

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

It looks like you’re missing a colour. We will need some pictures of your install to determine if this is a fault with the PCB itself or the installation.

Roger Panepinto
    Participant

Roger Panepinto
    Participant

Roger Panepinto
    Participant

I check with a Multimeter. From PCB to DIN PORT. R has contact with PIN 7, G has contact with PIN 3 and B has contact with PIN 1.

TheCorfiot
    Participant

Hi There

I would try reflowing the 3 signal inputs using some liquid flux.

I also notice that you are using a megadrive cable. These cables have inline components and its recomended you remove the three resistors on the tmsrgb board and jumper them instead. If your cable also has a csync inline resistor you will need to connect to the other csync pad on the tmsrgb.

If you have carried out the above and confirmed continuity on the RGB lines from the tmsrgb output pads to the scart plug pins then its possible the tmsrgb board is not functioning correctly

Roger Panepinto
    Participant

Thank you very much, today i try it when i am at Home. 👍
    Regards
    Roger

Roger Panepinto
    Participant

Hey. Same result 😩. I remove the resistor on the PCB, and use TTL. I also resolder all the Pins and Check the connections.

Regards
    Roger

Roger Panepinto
    Participant

I find out, if i press Reset many times the colors often changes. And sometimes the are correct. What Could it be?

Regards
    Roger

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

Turns out this was a faulty board and a new board was sent to the customer.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.