OSSC Pro Legacy AV Expansion Card (my experience)

NewHome Forums OSSC, OSSC Pro and DExx-vd isl OSSC – Discussion and support OSSC Pro Legacy AV Expansion Card (my experience)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    eightbit
    Participant

I recently received (a few days ago) the OSSC Pro, upgrading from the original OSSC which I am really fond of. Well, I just wanted to say it’s fantastic as I am sure others know as well.

I also included the Legacy AV adapter, and wow. This thing takes the cake!

I have used it with the following thus far:

Atari 800 48K via composite

C64 via S-Video (using the Vic Kawari in PAL mode)

Vic-20 NTSC via composite

TI99/4A via composite

A Curtis Mathers VCR via composite

Some tweaking involved on each in scaler mode of course to get them to look “proper” to my eyes, using everything previously on a Sony Wega CRT for many years. And, I am amazed. If you have older devices and the need for these connections it is a Godsend.

I ended the evening watching “The Wedding Singer” through the OSSC Pro legacy card composite input to an HDMI flat screen 32 inch computer monitor, and I could swear I was looking at the CRT. It does an amazing job, absolutely amazing.

Just wanted to express my joy and thank you marqs for providing this addon. Glad I picked it up with the Pro!

BuckoA51
      Keymaster

Thanks for the kind words, I’m really happy that you’re loving the OSSC Pro and extra AV.

Remember you can leave reviews on the product page, scroll down to where you see ” Description Additional information Reviews (0)” and then click/tap on “Reviews”.

If you’re happy I can convert this post into a review, what star rating would you give OSSC Pro and Legacy AV in?

• This reply was modified 4 days, 22 hours ago by BuckoA51.
        eightbit
        Participant

If you can convert the post into a review that would be great! Five stars (if that is the highest!)

Hojo_Norem
          Participant

Any news on the RF input version?  Going by eightbit’s reaction to the standard version it looks like it’s going to be worth the wait!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.