scanlines grid

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Daneeall
    Participant

I wonder if there is a way to set scanlines filter as grid for generic modes, just like GBA Consolizer does?
      I tried custom scanline setting with no avail.
      Here’s some pictures of the subject:

marqs
      Participant

It should be possible. Have you set custom H & V intervals and strengths under custom scanlines?

Daneeall
        Participant

It doesn’t seem to be possible for generic mode. Or I don’t see a way to set correct vertical interval. Changing values for sub-columns 3,4,5,6 doesn’t do anything.
          Setting “Sl. alternating” and “Sl. alt interval” doesn’t affect vertical lines either.
          Actually that nice grid can be seen but only in “optimized” modes and not in generic =(

marqs
          Participant

Are you on v1.11 firmware? With the following settings you should get a grid:

Scanlines: On
            Sl. type: Custom
            Sub-line 1 str: target str
            Sub-column 1 str: target str
            H interval: Auto or preferred
            V interval: Auto or preferred

Daneeall
            Participant

Oops, I’m on 0.88 Looks like I have to mod my unit. Thank you.

Some offtop: if I do update now, I will loose all the profiles, right?

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Daneeall.
              marqs
              Participant

They are not compatible with 1.11 so they won’t get loaded on it. Any time you save a profile on v1.11, it overwrites the slot in question.

Daneeall
                Participant

Thank you. What’s the best way to preserve em that it can be used in new firmware? I have about a dozen profiles.

marqs
                  Participant

You should be able to convert profiles between different versions (with some limitations) using this web tool: http://pbnl.byethost7.com/ossc/profiles/?i=1

Daneeall
                    Participant

So I should update to latest firmware that doesn’t require hardmod, then backup profiles and convert, then do the hardmod and update to 1.11 and restore converted profiles, right?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.