SNES Jr RGB MOD Help Please

NewHome Forums Repairs, Mods and Upgrades SNES Jr RGB MOD Help Please

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Garry Crighton
    Participant

i installed the mod but the image isnt syncing proper not sure whats the issue i tried two different cables removed the cap on it nothing.

Garry Crighton
    Participant

TheCorfiot
    Participant

I dont think you are picking up the CSYNC signal from the right place

DaveK
    Participant

I had the same kind of issue with my SNES Jr/SFC Jr despite correct soldering points on console board and the same Retro Gaming Cable NTSC SCART cable as yours with the Nintendo RGB Bypass Amp Revision 4.1b by VGP.

I remember I had to solder jumpers J2 (Change Csync Attenuation) and J3 (Buffered Csync) to sync picture properly. Since done, it works like a charm with a perfect sync and crisp RGB signal on my CRT (via SCART) as well as an upscaler (successfully tested on OSSC and RetroTink 5X).

I hope it’ll help you.

Garry Crighton
    Participant

I finally tried soldering j2 and 3 and it just stayed the same ill try to just de and re solder everything i guess not sure maybe a wires crossed

Garry Crighton
    Participant

redid everything tried all combonations i got it to move around slower and more clear now but still wont sync no idea lol

Garry Crighton
    Participant

redid everything tried all combonations i got it to move around slower and more clear now but still wont sync no idea lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.