Sticky – Requested features

NewHome Forums OSSC, OSSC Pro and DExx-vd isl OSSC – Feature Requests Sticky – Requested features

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BuckoA51
    Keymaster

For a list of requested and pending improvements to OSSC, see the wiki here:-

http://junkerhq.net/xrgb/index.php?title=OSSC#Scheduled_improvements

afangus
      Participant

Hi Bucko
        Thanks for this forum, hope we’ll have soon the hands on the OSSC ^^

BuckoA51
        Keymaster

Yep, me too 🙂

Guspaz
          Participant

480p -> 2x240p (duplicate every other line to bypass interpolation for e.g. GC GB player)

I can see how this feature could be useful, but I’m not sure it’s useful for the GameCube GameBoy player, since that can do native 240p output without interpolation via either Swiss or GBI.

EDIT: Yikes, that blockquote is enormous. But I didn’t specify any size for it…

BuckoA51
            Keymaster

Hmm you’re right that’s huge! I’ll see if I can find where in the style sheet it’s doing that.

Edit – Found and fixed.

Harrumph
              Participant

To not confuse newcomers, this post should probably be updated to match the wiki. 🙂

nmalinoski
                Participant

To not confuse newcomers, this post should probably be updated to match the wiki. ?

Better yet, remove the list from this thread and link to the Wiki, so only one list needs to be maintained.

kadird
                  Participant

I do not know if it was written before, (because ossc wiki is not working now) but for vertical shumps, the rotate picture would be perfect.

edit: sorry for duplicate, found now, can be delete.

Beast1x5
                    Participant

Completely out of curiosity would there be an update to create more than 10 profiles between 0-9? would love to be able to have optimal timings for my cps2 , cps3 , mvs and taito f3 etc without having my timings already set up for my home consoles… i wouldn’t mind buying another OSSC but this was merely out of curiosity

cazeysan
                      Participant

Hello everyone.
                        Is it possible to imagine being able to do video recording one day?
                        With pro codecs like those from Avid or Apple?
                        Thanks in advance.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.