Reply To: Finished Building OSSC, Both leds solid color, screen turns on shows nothing

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – DIY Support Finished Building OSSC, Both leds solid color, screen turns on shows nothing Reply To: Finished Building OSSC, Both leds solid color, screen turns on shows nothing

hinglecringle
Participant

Oh man, to my surprise I think the FPGA might be functional! When I hit autodetect in the Quartus software it gives me options EP3C16 and EP4CE15. Why the option for EP3C16? I’m going to follow through with the rest of the instructions on that link to see if I can flash the firmware.

edit: Nevermind I don’t want to press anything yet, I can only tick one set of boxes, doesn’t look the same as the tutorial. But at least it seems that something is detected. https://imgur.com/a/SXGxHA7

edit2: If I hit the bottom set of check boxes, it checks the top one too and looks like the tutorial. I guess I successfully programmed it because it said it was completed successfully. But the unit still does the same thing, lights up and nothing else. So I guess there is a short somewhere?