Reply To: TV compatibility report thread

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Discussion and support TV compatibility report thread Reply To: TV compatibility report thread

siopoudis
Participant

I just got the Philips 22PFT5303/05 as I was looking for something compact for my setup (it’s only 22″ but I think it comes in bigger sizes, too).

I tested the following consoles in 240p:
– NES (PAL) (front-loader) with NESRGB / no de-jitter: 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x all work. Blue lines bleeding left and right, fixed them by reducing B/Pb Offset. No Sync issues. RetroGamingCables RGB scart cable with CSYNC stripper.
– SNES (PAL) unmodified / no de-jitter: 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x all work. Blue lines bleeding left and right, fixed them by reducing B/Pb Offset. No sync issues. RetroGamingCables RGB Scart cable with CSYNC stripper.
– Nintendo 64 PAL with RGB Mod: 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x all work. 5x was displaying out of the display bounds, fixed by adjusting backporch and active length. RetroGamingCables RGB Scart cable with CSYNC
– Sega Mega Drive no mods: 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x all work, no issues. RetroGamingCables RGB Scart cable with CSYNC.
– Sega Saturn NTSC Jap with Region switch and 50/60hz mods: 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x all work in all modes, no issues. RetroGamingCables RGB Scart cable with Luma Sync

Briefly tested a PAL Nintendo GameCube and a PAL Sega Dreamcast, both worked, but I didn’t try changing any modes. Both through RGB cables.