Reply To: Does the CPS2/CPS3 Digital AV Board overclock any of the CPS2/3 chips?

NewHome Forums CPS2 digital AV interface Does the CPS2/CPS3 Digital AV Board overclock any of the CPS2/3 chips? Reply To: Does the CPS2/CPS3 Digital AV Board overclock any of the CPS2/3 chips?

Thanks for the confirmation marqs =)

And about the volume thing – simply put: Capture equipment.

If I’m streaming a PS4/Genesis/any other system at a nominal volume level, I can easily go from streaming one to the other by adjusting the selection on my HDMI switch. But the minute you introduce a CPS2 board into the chain, the volume would be higher – because the amps Capcom used are notorious for being loud compared to even other arcade boards let alone the home consoles, and would be the only device in the chain that requires a capture cards volume to be adjusted every time you switched to it. =/

Unless we had the ability to adjust that volume, which I’m really hoping we do =) because at the end of the day everybody’s setup is different, you know? Even if they aren’t streaming. And that other stuff is great news =D The fact that there’s no game speed alteration is awesome and the possibility of adjustable scanlines would be absolutely killer!

Wait, while I’ve got you here has there been any testing done on whether or not this kit would work with CPS1 too? I already want to get one for my CPS3 board as well, but I haven’t heard much about the CPS1 front.