NewHome › Forums › OSSC, OSSC Pro and DExx-vd isl › OSSC – Discussion and support › Sticky – Essential OSSC Resources – Check before asking for support! › Reply To: Sticky – Essential OSSC Resources – Check before asking for support!
Also, when writing about potential compatibility/sync issues, please include as much information about your setup as possible, including answers to following questions:
* Which console model (US/JP/EU, model number) is in question, and does it have some mods?
* Which type of AV cable is used with the console?
* Is that AV cable directly connected to OSSC (which AV input?), or are there some devices such as switches on the way?
* Which display is used, and is OSSC output directly connected to it?
* Does OSSC show sync information on its character display, and is red LED turned off? If sync info is shown, please include that in your report along with details from info screen (accessed by pressing INFO on the remote).
|__gads||1 year 24 days|
|IDE||1 year 24 days|
|wp_woocommerce_session_9cc3598a6315be16da4f85bb374cf6a5||2 days||No description|