DExx-vd isl and 640×480@66.7 CRT

NewHome › Forums › OSSC, OSSC Pro and DExx-vd isl › OSSC – Discussion and support › DExx-vd isl and 640×480@66.7 CRT

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #70871
    rthorntn
    Participant

      Before I build a sync combiner adapter, it there a way to output 640×480@66.7 in scaler mode on the DExx-vd isl?

      I have an Apple M1212, its fixed at 66.7 and CSYNC so I was planning to use an HDMI to VGA dongle and a sync combiner to get my 240p sources into this CRT but I would have to be able to output 66.7hz.

      AI says it cant be done.

      #70872
      marqs
      Participant

        It supports it if you disable framelock and set adv disp timings accordingly. Depending on the adapter, you may not need a dedidated sync combiner since latest DExx-vd_isl fw supports CSYNC over HDMI.

      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.