Firmware 0.75 is now officially out, with following changes:
* Added support for up to 10 profiles (incl. menu settings and adv. timing parameters)
* Remote hotkey added for quick profile loading
* Remote hotkeys added for sampling phase adjustment
* Improved remote keymap customization procedure
* Default analog sync LPF set to max
* Diy-audio fw: default TX_mode set to HDMI
* Optionally track last used input and restore it on powerup
As always, instructions and details are found on the wiki
Nice improvements! Thanks for your efforts!
But I have a question, and guess other people have same doubt: My OSSC firmware is 0.73, can I update directly to 0.75, or firstly I must go to the 0.74 version?