Having issues when hooking my mClassic to my new OSSC

NewHome Forums General gaming Having issues when hooking my mClassic to my new OSSC

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    tomexplodes
    Participant

Basically with Wii/Gamecube at 2x, PS2 at 4x, and Xbox at 2x, I’m getting garbage dots/lines across two places on my screen when I turn on the mClassic. I’m generally using retro mode, but the full mode does the same thing. Also, if I turn it off with my Wii plugged in, playing a gamecube game results in green garbage on the screen until I unplug the mClassic. I was hoping to use them together, so I’m not really sure what’s gone wrong. If anyone knows anything about this, help would be very much appreciated, thank you!

EDIT: I’ve also sent a support ticket to the mClassic people. It sounds like the mClassic doesn’t like odd resolutions (960p perhaps?) but I’ve seen people saying they are using the OSSC and the mClassic together with things like the original Xbox, so how can that be? HELP ok thanks.

EDIT AGAIN: This video seems to have solved my problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ja8BfucW4

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by tomexplodes.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by tomexplodes.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.