horizontal interference lines in OSSC 1.6 and no sound

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Discussion and support horizontal interference lines in OSSC 1.6 and no sound

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Virtualnate
    Participant

Hi all, so I own the OSSC 1.6 revision.
    My setup:
    PVM 1953MD
    gscartsw>kabeldirekt male scart to scart cable>OSSC>kabeldirekt HDMI cable (20ft)>HDMI TO DVI-I adapter into the Datapath E1s

I’m using the Datapath software to capture everything. I get occasional green horizontal interference lines, like what madlittlepixel from YouTube gets
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyGnOuzmXTY&t=328s (check it out at the 2:26 mark)

If there’s anything I’m doing wrong please let me know. It happens across all my SCART and component consoles (using the SHINYBOW SB-5470)

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

republicaog
    Participant

This is weird! I have a similiar problem that I fixed in s-video capture, going into OBS and changing the resolution/fps type of capture device to custom and setting a different custom resolution. But I bet this is a problem with drivers of my internal s-video card or the card itself. So, check out for drivers and other stuff to use with the Datapath card. About no sound, there’s a tiny switch next to audio output in OSSC – check this and also check: RetroRGB

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.