I’ve been using the OSSC for a few months and it has worked great (2x, 3x, 4x and 5x working). But today I tried to play with my snes (same as last night) and it didn’t work… Here are the symptoms:
– Yesterday I updated the firmware to the 0.81 version (I have a 1.6 OSSC) and played for around 2 hours just fine.
– Today everything was plugged exactly the same as last night (same rgb cable, same tv, same snes, same game, etc).
– Turned the OSSC, selected av1 RGBs and turn the snes on.
– A noise came from the tv, like static. The ossc screen showed a bunch of numbers and the sync came on and off.
– I was able to get a stable sync after a while (audio noise was worst with sync), but the image had a lot of video noise (all the modes worked, but all with noise).
– After that, sync was lost and I can’t get it back.
– Tried resetting, tried re-plugging and tried going back to a previous firmware (with and without audio), but it doesn’t make a difference.
So what happened?? Is this a known issue?? can it be fix?? any input is much appreciated.