No Signal from my OSSC? (No color test pattern or anything)

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Discussion and support No Signal from my OSSC? (No color test pattern or anything)

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    coopercastille
    Participant

I don’t get the color test pattern when I turn the OSSC on and I’m not getting any sort of audio or video from either of my consoles?

I’ve tried using the RGB-SCART input for my Genesis model 1 (using Insurrection Industries’ cable) and the VGA input for my Dreamcast. I see the info for each on the LCD screen, but nothing is popping up on my Samsung SyncMaster B2330HD. When I turn off the systems, it says “No Sync” on the LCD, no color test pattern on the TV. Is there something wrong?

The AV1 IN (AV1: RGBS) LCD used to display everything correctly, but I pressed a few buttons on the OSSC controller and now it’s not displaying the info correctly? I’ll try to upload a video of what the LCD screen ends up doing.

Video: https://youtu.be/I4BtSuW2eqI

Dreamcast LCD says:
    AV3: RGBHV 525p
    31.46kHz 59.94Hz

Harrumph
    Participant

Not getting the test screen usually indicates some hardware problem. Info for Dreamcast looks fine, but obviously there is some sync issue with the Genesis as shown in the vid. Insurrections cable should be fine so that may also rather point to some hardware problem on the OSSC.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.