OSSC 1.6 to Aver ExtremeCap U3 – Audio But No Video

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Discussion and support OSSC 1.6 to Aver ExtremeCap U3 – Audio But No Video

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MatPaget
    Participant

Hello, my name is Mat, and I’m relatively new to the OSSC.

I’m planning on capturing some PC Engine games, but I’m not getting any video. The audio, however, is perfect.

My PC Engine is RGB modded and is plugged into the OSSC through SCART. The OSSC is then going HDMI out to my Aver ExtremeCap U3. I’m then capturing with OBS, but the message I get is “Signal Out of Range – Please adjust your resolution to support range.”

I’ve tried tinkering with the settings on both my OSSC and Aver to no avail so far. Does anyone have any experience or tips that could help? The HDMI cable has been tested and works–I’ve used it to play the PC Engine on my TV as is.

Thank you so much. 🙂

nmalinoski
    Participant

What does the OSSC show on its display? Is it showing 262p or 263p? And did you change the ‘240p/288p proc’ setting to something other than Line2x?

MatPaget
    Participant

262p. I’ve also gone through 2x, 3x, 4x, and 5x, but only Passthru and 2x play audio. The other three makes the audio disappear, but still no video.

MatPaget
    Participant

Wanted to give this a bump. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could do?

Harrumph
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.