OSSC bought in december – stuck in traffic

NewHome Forums OSSC, OSSC Pro and DExx-vd isl OSSC – Discussion and support OSSC bought in december – stuck in traffic

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Saldali
    Participant

Hi all,

december 13th I bought a new OSSC from VGP, but it’s not arrived yet. Tracking with An Post shows the same info since december 16th: “Your delivery has left our handling partner in LONDON, HEATHROW TRANSIT HUB.”

I’m getting worried about this. Is anyone in the forum experiencing the same problem now or in the past? What kind of support should I expect from VGP – or any online seller in general – in a situation such as this? Can the seller or the postal service be made accountable to any extent?
    Thank you for any thoughts you may share.

P.s. to make 100% clear:I’m not seeing this as VGP’s fault.

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

We had lots of customers this happened to, post over xmas was an absolute disaster. If it still hasn’t moved please e-mail in so I can look into it and sort out a refund or replacement.

Saldali
    Participant

Thank you BuckoA51. Just sent an email.

Saldali
    Participant

…and as all hope was about to be abandoned, the OSSC found its way to my door, after 2 months in transit.

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

Good to hear, honestly I’ve never known it this bad, I guess Covid, Christmas and Brexit was like a triple whammy on the post this year.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.