OSSC stopped displaying image

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Discussion and support OSSC stopped displaying image

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Moogle
    Participant

I’ve had an OSSC 1.6 for about 3 years now. I’ve used it quite a bit, probably have 500+ hours on it. I recently upgraded driver to 0.86. After 2 weeks of my normal use it seems to have stopped sending a signal to tv. It turns on fine and the LCD display is recognizing all inputs. Even my HDMI switcher recognizes it is receiving a signal from OSSC. Not sure if that goes by picture or just power. But there is no display on the TV itself. No test pattern picture and no picture when I load inputs or settings. I’ve tried both TV HDMI inputs. All other devices I have work fine in both TV inputs.

Has anyone had an issue like this before? I’d like to try everything I can before resetting/rolling the driver back. I have 9 console settings on a not so friendly OSSC TV so am not looking forward to tweaking everything again. hah. Looking for other suggestions/solutions first. Thanks!!

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Moogle.
    BuckoA51
    Keymaster

No test pattern suggests some more serious problem with the unit I’m afraid, maybe a fried HDMI transmitter.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.