Reset / undo button for current setting

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Feature Requests Reset / undo button for current setting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SirRockALot
    Participant

I’m sure this has happened to most of us. You’re tweaking some settings and made some progress on a profile you like, but then you tweak one additional thing and the image cuts out or you just want it back to where it was since it doesn’t really do anything. The problem is you forgot the original value :/ Now you can only load the last profile or reset all settings, discarding all the other changes you’ve made. It would be great if a button on the remote would restore the currently displayed setting to its default value, or perhaps even more useful, whatever is stored in the currently active profile.

Harrumph
    Participant

I don’t see a very broad use case for this tbh. Either save more often, keep a spare profile for reference where everything is at default, or refer to the wiki where most default values are stated.

Edit: but ofc, i’m not opposed to the suggestion per se.

SirRockALot
    Participant

Or, instead of doing all of that, just press the Undo button 🙂 It’s a convenience, not a necessity.

nmalinoski
    Participant

Would a quick-save button be more useful than an undo/reset-to-default button? Make a change, and save when you find the precise setting you want, and reload the profile when you muck something up?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.