dejitter

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    BuckoA51
    Keymaster

x5 issues on snes will dejitter help

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

If other consoles are working at 5x then yes I’d say it was worth trying the dejitter if you really love that 5x look.

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

thank you

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

will this add lag

Anonymous
    Inactive

x1-x3 all work great x4 would randomly cut in and out, but I fixed it by not using the audio firmware or I could just change the TX mode to DVI – basically it was loosing sync due to audio)

This is exactly what it was for me before modding. Dejitter solved the issue, all line modes are perfect with the mod.

Does this mod introduce some more input lag? 2 frames per hour doesn’t seem like it’s something you would be able to notice with the naked eye or get you killed in a game.

.000092593 of a frame difference per second. Think you’ll be able to notice the difference? 😉

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

Probably not

marqs
    Participant

Does this mod introduce some more input lag? 2 frames per hour doesn’t seem like it’s something you would be able to notice with the naked eye or get you killed in a game.

A system running a tiny bit slower than reference should not be confused with input lag which is completely different thing.

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

thank you

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

going to order one

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.