- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated January 7, 2017 at 10:44 AM by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hi just a couple of questions.
1. I am using an RGB cable through a framemeister, so should I still do the S-RGB pad to the lifted pin 9?
2. In the instructions it says to wire the X1-Clk pad to X1/S-CPUN pin 9, does this mean I should wire it to both?
I am looking forward to finally unlocking my 1 chip.
Hi Matt, looked into this for you and this is the answer I got:-
1. Connecting the S-RGB pad to the lifted pin 9 is optional and only affects S-video and composite
2. There is no need to wire to S-CPU pin 9 as both are just altenate options of the same connection anyway and X1 is a lot easier to use, just make sure that you solder to the side of X1 marked as TC1 +. Oh and don’t forget to remove the original crystal from the SNES.
Hope that helps!
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.