TV completely incompatible? (No test pattern)

NewHome Forums OSSC, OSSC Pro and DExx-vd isl OSSC – Discussion and support TV completely incompatible? (No test pattern)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gamingyoshi
    Participant

Hello,

I have an LG TV Model: 55LK520-UA and I get absolutely nothing from my OSSC. Not even a test pattern. I have various other TVs and PC monitors that work great with it. I would like to be able to use this display if possible because it is my main TV.

I should mention I am in the USA / NTSC user.

Am I completely out of luck, or are there some possible tweaks?

Thanks!

nmalinoski
    Participant

Have you tried a different HDMI cable or different HDMI inputs on the TV?

gamingyoshi
    Participant

Thank you for your reply,

Yes, I have tried every HDMI input on the TV, several different HDMI cables and different line multiplication modes on the OSSC. Everything I have tried so far results in no signal at all.

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

try changing TX mode to DVI?

gamingyoshi
    Participant

Thanks Bucko! That did it! I am assuming I cannot pass any audio through the HDMI in this mode. What audio options do I have for outputting my audio coming through my OSSC via SCART?

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

The 3.5mm connector next to the small toggle switch can be used for input or output depending on the position of the switch.

marqs
    Participant

Very strange that audio gives issues on that set, default audio format is 24bit/48kHz which should be compatible with every HDMI display.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.