Weird colours

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jafem
    Participant

Heya again!
    I have one final question and that is with my PEXHDCAP60L my snes coulours seem inverted in 3X 256 optim mode. 4x and 2x all look great in the exact same settings. I have tried changing the hue in OBS and played with colour settings in my capture card drivers aswell as in the OSSC. I use RGB pakapunch with Csync from retrogaming cables.
    You might as why not just use 3x generic… Well in 3X generic i get no picture at all even after i followed the 3x guide on this forum. I will stick to 4x 256 optim for now and then just scale down the window. But it would have been nice get 3X 256 optim to work because i dont need to resize the window and loose image integrity.
    Please help

This is how it looks.. https://i.imgur.com/lLOY3Sj.pngLooks like the RGB is swapped to BGR
    My capture card settings in obs which didint fix the problem

DevLatron
    Participant

Sounds like at 3x the output signal is getting confused for something else…

Is it inverted or are just channels switched? OBS has a color channel switch option.

A picture would help. 😉

jafem
    Participant

weird colours
    This is how it looks

Changing any of these settings didnt help anything except make the picture slightly different brightness and such…

DevLatron
    Participant

Well, that looks like red and blue are switched around for me. (If I windows capture my browser in OBS I can switch blue and red and your pictures look correct).

OBS has an option to switch Red and Blue channels… but that seems for window capture only. So looks like something you might be able to adjust in the capture software.

jafem
    Participant

How do you switch blue and red signals in Window Capture in OBS? I havent seen that function before. I cannot find that feature either in my capture card software settings. Maybe i should request a swap rgb feature to ossc

RTStu
    Participant

Hmmm. I wonder if a color Switch option would work to reverse the color issues of running a RetroN 3-in-1 adapter with GG games on a Genesis?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.