Reply To: I messed with settings I shouldn't have on the OSSC. Please Help. I'm a Moron.

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Discussion and support I messed with settings I shouldn't have on the OSSC. Please Help. I'm a Moron. Reply To: I messed with settings I shouldn't have on the OSSC. Please Help. I'm a Moron.

Katcher
Participant

Hmm…could be. The cable I have is RetroGamingCables’ RGB packapunch pro for PS2 that’s Sync-on-Luma(though with the checkerboarding interference I’ll be switching to their CSync cable option soon or hopefully figuring out how the fuck to CSync mod my SCPH-5552 console at least and save a spot of cash. If you can point me in the right direction I’d appreciate it). so it’s missing the necessary capacitors. I’ll give the options you mentioned a tweak and see how things fair there.

Before I forget. NTSC games on a modded PAL system. Am I still bound by the annoyance of PAL systems on the OSSC? Like, the issue I’ve been having with a game like Wipeout 3 SE. Would NTSC games on a modded PAL console require the same workaround I had to go through to sort out my image problems with PAL titles?