Reply To: Capture card compatibility report thread

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Discussion and support Capture card compatibility report thread Reply To: Capture card compatibility report thread

Pure_Retro_CO
Participant

picked up the elgato cam link 4k last night and have a few other cards and here is my report so far:

Elgato hd 60s – does not work with SNES or RGB Modded N64 using OBS – get nothing

Avermedia live gamer portable 2 – does not work with SNES. Does work with RGB Modded N64 – no sound in OBS

Elgato Cam Link 4k – works with both the SNES and RGB Modded N64 but no sound. Not sure which way the toggle switch is suppose to be for the sound to be used from the HDMI. Will test more after work or see if I can pull the audio from the scart bnc break out first.

My setup is – System – SCART RGB to SCART SWITCH – SCART to BNC connectors to Sony PVM 20M2U input. BNC to SCART from PVM output to OSSC SCART in. OSCC HDMI out to Cam Link 4k.

Hopefully I can figure out how to get the sound to get captured in OBS. the elgato software doesnt display anything for me but I can get it in OBS…