Official "Where's my OSSC 1.6?" thread

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Discussion and support Official "Where's my OSSC 1.6?" thread

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    KentaZX
    Participant

Alright. I got my tracking number just now so now its only a little longer. Thanks for the response.

Rirse
    Participant

Has everyone got their tracking numbers yet, as I am afraid that I ordered too late and got put in the unlucky 100 group.

ilgello
    Participant

I didn’t and ordered 9th July.

soulBit
    Participant

That’s my fear as well @Rirse, I haven’t received one yet – ordered 25th July

polyh3dron
    Participant

I ordered on June 30th and don’t have a tracking number yet.:(

bookkid900
    Participant

If you’d read the newsletter, only those who ordered on August 26th and have been contacted are part of the 100 that are being pushed off to the next batch.

Also, if I remember correctly, he can only manage to send out about 50 OSSCs a day since he has to pack, label and ship them all himself.

jonlad
    Participant

This ^

You would have been told if you were in the 100 already (like I was)

It certainly sounds like he’s doing this himself so we just have to be patient

He’ll update the main page when he knows more and dispatch emails will start flowing

soulBit
    Participant

Ah that’s reassuring, I didn’t get the newsletter so hadn’t realised Bucko had already contacted people, thanks 🙂

FBX
    Participant

So I should be getting a tracking number soon since the power supplies finally arrived. My June 30th order was held up waiting for the PSU from what I understand. Hoping to get notified soon!

polyh3dron
    Participant

Got my tracking number today.

Jdurg
    Participant

Just got my tracking number a few moments ago. Awesome!!!!!!!

ilgello
    Participant

There we go!

bookkid900
    Participant

@jdurg and @ilgello, when did you guys order? I know Polyhedron ordered on June 30th.

soulBit
    Participant

Yay, just got my tracking number 😀

Jdurg
    Participant

I ordered on July 1st @bookkid900

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.