Easily add composite video or S-Video to your OSSC, capture card, video monitor or any other YPbPr compatible device with the Koryuu Transcoder.
The Koryuu is a composite and S-video to component video (YPbPr) video transcoder designed specially for use with an OSSC but suitable for all kinds of applications. Using the device you can easily add S-video and composite input to the OSSC, or any display or device that has component video inputs.
The device transcodes/converts video without adding any scaling, processing or input lag, making it ideal for use with classic CRT displays and, of course, the OSSC.
The device has the following features:-
- Designed for use with OSSC, no additional transcoder/converter required
- Composite and S-Video in, Component video out
- 7.5 IRE option
- PAL 60 supported
- Firmware updatable (requires USB Asp or similar programmer)
- Uses the same PSU as OSSC, no chance of mixing them up and damaging either unit!
- Stylish case looks good next to or on top of the OSSC
- Connect Composite and S-Video at the same time, no problems
- Additional features, such as smoothing will be added in future firmware updates.
Documentation and support