Official "Where's my OSSC 1.6?" thread

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Discussion and support Official "Where's my OSSC 1.6?" thread

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Harrumph
    Participant

From the OP:
    To have made it into the early batch, you would have needed to order on or before the 29th June.

manashne
    Participant

I received a shipping notice πŸ™‚ Thanks Bucko for all the hard work on getting this batch out the door, i am super excited to get to play some super metroid on this.The stream is excited too πŸ™‚

Digichan
    Participant

how did you manage to get a shipping notice already when you placed an order on 23rd of June?

Mine was placed on 25th April

manashne
    Participant

Pre-orders did not open until the 23rd of June, so I’m not sure what you bought?

Naiera
    Participant

Shipping notice received πŸ˜€

Digichan
    Participant

oops my mistake that date was for something else but having to go through my old emails payment was taken around 27th Jun

drawkel
    Participant

Where do you receive the shipping notice? ;~;

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

E-mail.

jonlad
    Participant

By god, there better be some new OSSC videos on youtube soon!

Naiera
    Participant

Nevermind what this post said earlier. It works. Just need to try to make it look a little better πŸ˜‰

AES OSSC

manashne
    Participant

I’m waiting for mine to clear the international mail dispatch center in the UK then i will be streaming with mine πŸ™‚

soulBit
    Participant

Looking forward to seeing more updates from people receiving their OSSC v1.6, it’s the only thing keeping me going till I get mine from the second batch :3

jas6004
    Participant

Received my ossc 1.6 yesterday and have had a little play with it.
    I have tried my dreamcast via toro vga box ( scart connection ) and my Jap Saturn via rgb scart,
    and I must say, the quality is awesome.
    Well pleased with it.

opt2not
    Participant

Yay! Got my shipping notice yesterday. Looking forward to trying it out when it arrives.
    I plan on testing it with multiple systems, as well as multiple Arcade Boards, and I have 2 capture devices not listed in the Capture Card Compatibility thread that I’ll report on.

jonlad
    Participant

“Received my ossc 1.6 yesterday and have had a little play with it.
    I have tried my dreamcast via toro vga box ( scart connection ) and my Jap Saturn via rgb scart,
    and I must say, the quality is awesome.
    Well pleased with it.”

It’s gonna be a long wait til mid-end October…..

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.