Official "Where's my OSSC 1.6?" thread

NewHome Forums OSSC, OSSC Pro and DExx-vd isl OSSC – Discussion and support Official "Where's my OSSC 1.6?" thread

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Naiera
    Participant

By god, there better be some new OSSC videos on youtube soon!

I’d shoot some video, but my image seems to bleed a lot (easiest point of reference is to look at the “0 CREDIT” at the bottom left and see the trails coming off the T). It wasn’t like this with the XRGB mini, where I used a different RGB-Scart cable (it was actually a custom cable that went directly from the AES to the little round RGB input on the front of the unit). The one I used back in the day with my AES, when TVs still had Scart inputs, doesn’t seem to work, and the one that does is from Retro Gaming Cables UK and seems to be of rather low quality. I need something better.

Digichan
    Participant

got it finally!

vasilas432
    Participant

I have received a shipping quote! Great 🙂 I can’t wait to try the unit along with a newily aquired Extron Ultra 16*16 (which I learnt about its existance on videogameperfection) and compare in real time my Dell 27″ wide color gamut vs Sony BVM 14″

Naiera
    Participant

jonlad>
    By god, there better be some new OSSC videos on youtube soon!

You asked for it :p

Bad video on YouTube

marqs
    Participant

Is AES the only console you can see bleeding with? You should check with another source to ensure problem is not elsewhere in your setup or OSSC.

Naiera
    Participant

It’s the only retro console I have here right now.

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

Are you the same poster as on Shmups? Please can you route your OSSC direct to the display to eliminate the possibility of an incompatibility with your Lumagen scaler.

Naiera
    Participant

The same. I can try, but I’d like to note that it’s not reds that are bleeding 😉

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

Yeah please give it a go then open a new thread if necessary, if there’s compatibility issues with Lumagens it’d be useful to know about it.

Naiera
    Participant

Thanks. It’s not the Lumagen. It still bleeds like a mofo. I blame the RGB cable. I’ve asked a friend to try to make one that conforms to the information on JunkerHQ.

manashne
    Participant

out of curiosity, has anyone outside of Europe received an OSSC 1.6 yet? I am in the eastern USA and probably had one of the first ones shipped out, it is still sitting at “Your item, posted on 15/09/17 with reference XXXXXXXXXXX has been received at our international mail centre and is being made ready for despatch overseas.”

rebrove
    Participant

@manashne

Plug the Royal Mail tracking number into USPS’s system. It will transfer over to their hands for customs and sorting, and it looks like it gets passed off to UPS after that. I haven’t received mine yet, but I got the dispatch notice on the 18th, and this morning UPS sent me a notification that I should expect a package tomorrow. Since it landed in customs in New York and you’re in the Eastern US I’d be surprised if you didn’t receive yours today.

manashne
    Participant

my tracking number does nothing on the USPS page.

netizensmith
    Participant

This image sums up my results with a neo geo cmvs:
    https://i.imgur.com/aSv0FvO_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

alan242
    Participant

I am in the Western US. My tracking shows that Royal Mail got the parcel on 9/18. The later tracking said it was sent to LA on the 19th and it arrived in LA on the 21st. USPS tracking says it processed through USPS in LA in the wee hours of the 21st. But no updates since. grumble, grumble, USPS, grumble…

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.