Official "Where's my OSSC 1.6?" thread

NewHome Forums OSSC & OSSC Pro OSSC – Discussion and support Official "Where's my OSSC 1.6?" thread

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    BuckoA51
    Keymaster

At least one arrived in the USA already, though the delivery times do seem to vary an awful lot.

jchw
    Participant

Greetings from Michigan, USA. Just got my unit in the mail. Don’t have much time to play with it right now, but it looks like it faired well on the trip, and I love that new hardware smell.

OSSC unit, just unboxed.

rock145
    Participant

Received mine today.

alan242
    Participant

I received mine in Arizona today. Works great so far. It was very easy to setup with an old Toshiba DVD remote. I currently have a Jaguar hooked up to it.

I need to practice more with Tempest

jonlad
    Participant

It’s gonna be a long long wait till mid-end October…..

WLCD
    Participant

Hello,

I pre-ordered mine on July 3rd, which batch am I in ?

I didn’t get any notification since then :s

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

July = batch 2.

Jdurg
    Participant

Oh nice. Can’t wait for October. Oh wait, it’s here! Heh. Looking forward to this thing arriving in the mail. 🙂

soulBit
    Participant

Ooooh exciting news! What date would I need to have ordered before to get into the early batch of 500? Placed mine on the 25th July 🙂

AFreeman
    Participant

Can’t wait getting excited now fingers crossed I’ve not got wait too long ? so hope I’m the early batch ???

AFreeman
    Participant

Will you let the 100 who have to wait know?

jonlad
    Participant

Seconded – would be awesome to know what the order cut off point is to be in the 500, if possible

DigitalElixir
    Participant

Received my OSSC last week and couldn’t be happier. This device is a retro enthusiasts dream. It just simply works. No fussing around. I plug in my SNES or N64 and games look sharp and crisp. Being able to play retro games on a modern display is a dream come true.

Thank you Marqs!! I don’t know how you did it, but this device is WELl worth the money. I have it connected to my TCL SP605 55 TV and it looks phenomenal. I can’t wait to see what else can be added via new firmware updates!

Also, the entire process from purchasing to shipping was completely effortless. E-mail support gets an A+ from me too.

jonlad
    Participant

Now I really cant wait till mine arrives!!

WLCD
    Participant

Thanks BuckoA51 !

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.